수줍은 아가씨에게 /by앤드류 마블 (trans.shihyun) 우리 충분히 세계와 시간을 갖고 있다면 임이여 우리 이 수줍음 죄 되지 않으리. 우린 앉기도 하고 어떤 길을 걸어갈 것인지를 생각하며 우리 긴 사랑의 날을 보낼 수 있으리. 그대는 인도의 갠디스 강가에 앉아 빨간 루비를 찾을 수도 있겠고 함버강의 흔들리는 물가에서 한탄하며 슬퍼할 수도 있으리. 나는 대홍수의 10년 전에 그댈 사랑할 수 있을 것이고 그대가 원하기만 한다면 유대인들이 改宗하는 날까지 거부할 수도 있으리. 나의 식물같은 사랑은 제국보다 거대하게 천천히 자라날 것이고 그대의 눈을 바라보고, 그대의 이마를 바라보는데 백년이 필요하고 두 젖가슴을 흠모 하는데는 이백년이 그리고 나머지에는 삼만 년이 필요 하리라. 모든 부분마다 적어도 한 시대가 필요하고 그리고 마지막 시대에는 그대의 마음을 보게 되리라. 임이시여, 그대는 이 찬사를 받을만하고 나 그대를 낮은 정도로 사랑하지는 않으리라. 나는 언제고 나의 등뒤에서 항상 듣고 있노니 시간의 날개 돋힌 전차가 급하게 다가오는 것을, 막막하고 영원한 사막이 우리 앞에 놓여 있구나. 이제는 더 이상 아름다움도 찾을 길이 없을 것이고 그대의 대리석 묘소에서는 나의 울림하는 노래소리도 들리지 않으리라. 그때는 구더기들이 오랫동안 간직해온 처녀성을 맛볼 것이며 그대의 괴팍한 정조는 먼지로, 나의 모든 욕정은 재로 변하리라. 무덤은 아늑하고 은밀한 곳이지만 그곳은 아무것도 품을 수 없으리라. 그러므로 지금 청춘의 색채가 그대의 살갗에 아침이슬처럼 내리는동안 그대의 의욕에 찬 영혼이 순간의 불길로 모든 털구멍에서 솟구치는 동안 자, 이제 우리 즐기자. 정염에 타오르는 猛禽처럼 차라리 우리의 시간들을 탐욕스레 먹어 치워버리자. 천천히 턱을 놀리며 시간속에 시들어가기보다는 모든 힘과 감미로움으로 우리 함께 굴려 하나의 공으로 만들어 버리자. 그리하여 인생의 철대문을 통하여 우리 기쁨을 세차게 태워버리자. 그리하여 우리가 태양을 멈추게 할 수는 없겠지만 그를 오히려 달리게 하겠노라. To His Coy Mistress/Andrew Marble Had we but world enough, and time, This coyness, Lady, were no crime We would sit down and think which way To walk and pass our long love's day. Thou by the Indian Ganges' side Shouldst rubies find: I by the tide Of Humber would complain. I would Love you ten years before the Flood, And you should, if you please, refuse Till the conversion of the Jews. My vegetable love should grow Vaster than empires, and more slow; An hundred years should go to praise Thine eyes and on thy forehead gaze; Two hundred to adore each breast, But thirty thousand to the rest; An age at least to every part, And the last age should show your heart. For, Lady, you deserve this state, Nor would I love at lower rate. But at my back I always hear Time's winged chariot hurrying near; And yonder all before us lie Deserts of vast eternity. Thy beauty shall no more be found, Nor, in thy marble vault, shall sound My echoing song: then worms shall try That long preserved virginity, And your quaint honour turn to dust, And into ashes all my lust: The grave's a fine and private place, But none, I think, do there embrace. Now therefore, while the youthful hue Sits on thy skin like morning dew, And while thy willing soul transpires At every pore with instant fires, Now let us sport us while we may, And now, like amorous birds of prey, Rather at once our time devour Than languish in his slow-chapt power. Let us roll all our strength and all Our sweetness up into one ball, And tear our pleasures with rough strife Thorough the iron gates of life: Thus, though we cannot make our sun Stand still, yet we will make him run.

Abendruhe(야상곡) - Fischer Chore